My name is Jackson Lo and I’ll be first to welcome you to my blog! My writing covers anything and everything Digital Marketing / Digital Analytics.
I was introduced to Internet Marketing in 2009 when a friend and I decided to pitch our ‘brilliant’ marketing idea at the Wes Nicol Competition. We won $5,000 and used that proceed to fund our venture, KayLo Marketing. In early 2011, I joined PublicInsite after being approached on LinkedIn with an opportunity. PublicInsite later merged with two prominent digital intelligence agencies to become Cardinal Path. I recently joined the AdJump Media team to spearhead their Analytics and SEO initiatives. I love what I do. I love my job.
You may also find me blogging at…
- Restaurant Marketing Blog – Menu.ca
- Online Measurement and Optimization Blog – OnlineBehavior.com
- Web Analytics Blog – Cardinal Path
I’ve curated all the relevant blog posts that I’ve written around the web. Check’em out.
Connect with me on…
My Interests and Specialties
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Local SEO
- Local Search Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Startups
To read more about my qualifications and expertise, please visit my LinkedIn page.
SEO, Social Media, Analytics Certifications
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Professional
- Google Analytics Certified Individual
SEO Fundamentals (Lynda.com, 2012) – Editor / Contributor
Other Accomplishments and Activities
- Wes Nicol Entrepreneurial Award – 1st place prize, 2010
- First entrepreneurial venture, KayLo Marketing – 2010
- CYBF Social Media Contest Winner – 1st place prize, 2010
- He is an Executive Member and Photographer at Begin 2 Believe – 2010
- Executive, Web Development and Marketing Communications – Legacy Conference – 2010
- The State of Local Search – November 23, 2011 @ The Ottawa Web Marketing Meetup
- 5 Things Web Developers Need to Know About SEO – February 28, 2012 @ Ottawa Web Design, UX Design & Web Development Meetup Group
- Doing SEO Right with WordPress – September 12, 2012 @ Ottawa WordPress Group
- Improving Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with Google Analytics – October 3, 2012 @ GAUGE Boston
- Drilling Into Social with Google Analytics – October 4, 2012 @ GAUGE Boston
Also seen in…
“Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.” – Randy Pausch
“Life will give you what you’re willing to fight for.” – Art Williams
“What the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
“Live each day as if it were your last, learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Business is a game, the greatest game in the world if you know how to play it.” – Thomas J. Watson (IBM)
The views expressed on this website are mine alone and
do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.