Google Analytics Training Ottawa
**EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION**: Save $50 on Google Analytics Training if you’re the first 5 to sign up before 10PM on August 1st. Spaces are limited, sign up and guarantee your spot today!
New to Google Analytics (GA) and want to know how it can help you understand your website visitors better? Know a bit about Google Analytics and you want to supercharge your knowledge to take full advantage of all the features in the tool?
This 4 hour (intense) workshop will walk you through all the standard reports inside Google Analytics. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- A better understanding of web analytics and how a free tool like Google Analytics can help you make better business decision from your website traffic
- Introduction to GA and how to properly install GA onto your website
- A walk through over the following reports:
- Audience report – deep dive into visitor’s demographics, their behaviors and mobile
- Aquisition report – understanding where your visitors are coming from, as well as how to reduce Direct traffic and know more about your visitors
- Behaviour report – which peices of content are performing the best on your website and how can you use this data to further your content marketing and improve user experiece?
- Conversions report – setting up goals and ecommerce tracking to get more data into GA. Have a better understanding of where your visitors are dropping off and how to improve your conversion funnel.
- Custom reports – know how to create custom report to find your answers quicker.
There’s definitely a lot to cover in a half-day workshop. That is why in additional to your ticket, you will receive one hour of consulting outside the workshop. This one hour consulting will allow you to ask me any follow-up questions to the training, as well as any questions you may have specifically about your own situation. The one hour consulting can be carried out via phone call or in-person, which ever deems more convenient for both parties.
The digital landscape is changing rapidly. Google Analytics as a tool is evolving into a business solution that millions of businesses are using today on their website. Do you understand your data with 100% confidence yet? If not, perhaps this course will shed light on any issues or confusions that GA may be bringing your business today.
Register for an early bird ticket today ($150). Regular tickets will be $200 per seat. Look forward to meeting you at my workshop!
About the Instructor
My name is Jackson Lo and I am a consultant in the field of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Local SEO, Local Search Marketing and Google Analytics. I spend over 50 hours a week working on various website projects and optimizing their performance in Google search results. This gives me a breath of ‘current’ knowledge in the industry and allows me to provide my clients with the best recommendations possible in this fast-changing environment.
Upcoming group training: Saturday, August 16, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
Location: The Code Factory located at 100 Gloucester St, Ottawa, ON K2P 0A4
Some background about my group training courses:
Who should take this Google Analytics (GA) Training?
- Small business owners
- Startups and entrepreneurs
- In-house marketing specialists
- Beginner and Intermediate analytics experts
- Webmasters and programmers
What every student will receive
- A better understanding of web analytics, more specifically Google Analytics, and how better data can be used to fuel business decision-making
- Actionable tips that you can bring to the office the next day and draw insigths on from your data
- Course material (Copy of the slides will be printed out and handed in the classroom to every student)
- One hour of GA consulting after the workshop
What you will need to (should) bring
- Pen or pencil for jotting down notes on your printed set of slides
- Your brain!
- **you won’t need a computer, but if you like to follow along in the Google Analytics interface with your accounts, you can do so.
Maximum Attendees: 10 (Seats will be limited to 10 (so hurry and reserve your seat today!). A group of 10 is an ideal size of class for this type of training to allow for more question and answer periods as we’re going through the material. Let this training be about you.)
Date and Time: Saturday, August 16 9AM-1PM (4 hours of intense learning)
Cost: $200 per person (early bird registration will end on August 1st at 10PM, reserve today and save $50 on your course!)
So what are you waiting for? Head over and reserve your seat today!
Past Attendee Testimonials
“Thanks for the file, and the course. Really loved it and got a LOT out of it, great job! :)” – Barb, Technical Writer in Ottawa
— Katie Fillion (@ninethreeseven) February 14, 2014
If you have any questions concerning the course material, location, time, registrations etc., please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (Email Jackson Lo).
One-on-One Training / Corporate Training
If you are interested in One-on-One coaching or Corporate Training for your business (SEO or Google Analytics), I offer that onsite at your location as well. For these types of training, materials will be prepared custom to tailor your needs and requirements. Ample time must be given for the preparation of these workshops. Pricing can be obtained by emailing me (Email Jackson Lo) or contacting me through my contact form. Help spread the word about this event!