Today, Google announced the new version of Google Analytics at the Google Analytics User Conference in San Francisco. Unable to attend this awesome conference, as stated by Justin Cutrioni on his blog, I was able to snatch a screencast that Justin put together for the new version of GA. It runs through in less than 8 minutes some new features in GA. Go check out the full blog post to get a run down on heavier details of all the changes: Google Analytics V5. Enjoy the video!
Subscribe to My Blog
Jackson Lo, ConsultantI eat, sleep and breathe Google Analytics & SEO.
Most Shared Posts
- Tracking Restaurant Orders in Google Analytics98 63 11
- Using Month of Year Dimension in Google Analytics Custom Reports7 38 1
- Google +1 Event Tracking in Google Analytics10 12 1
- How to Use Twitter to Listen to your Local Customers1 20 1
- How long does it take for rel=author markup to show up in SERPs?6 5 0
- Tracking Restaurant Orders in Google Analytics